The resources on this page are for both those on the journey of grief as well as those who are supporting friends and family on this journey.
- The Centering Corporation Online grief & loss bookstore for the bereaved as well as professionals
- The Dougy CenterNational resource for children's bereavement center locations across the country
- Association for Death Education and Counseling Professional interdisciplinary organization for the field of death, dying and bereavement
- Center for Loss and Life Transition Dr. Alan Wolfelt's organization promoting 'companion' model of grief support
- GriefNet Online groups for grief support
Suicide and Violent Deaths
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Information for professionals and those impacted by suicide
- American Association of Suicidology Information for professionals and those impacted by suicide
- Survivors of Suicide
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Provides advocacy, education and support for victims as well as bereavement support
- Parents of Murdered Children (POMC) Advocacy and support organization for those bereaved by murder
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) Resource for anyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one who was in the military regardless of circumstances of the death
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Parents Without PartnersResource for single parents and their children. Includes local chapter information.